- Use the calendar below to choose the date for your library instruction session to take place or be delivered
- Each session must be requested with 14 days advance notice
- Select the classroom location and class duration by clicking on the yellow squares
- Hover over the i next to each classroom name to review capacity, location information, and room resources
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and click Continue to complete the scheduling form
If your time slot is not available or you have a question please contact the KSU Library System's Instruction Coordinator, Christina Holm, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For classes whose duration does not match the scheduler offerings (e.g. 50 minutes) please share this information in the notes section on the next page and we will plan accordingly.
After you click CONTINUE, you will be asked to choose from one of our three class types:
- 30-minute Library Services by Major
- 60-minute Introductory Research
- 60-minute Advanced Research
For a more detailed description of each class click here.
Terms and Conditions
- Library instruction must be scheduled with at least 14 days advance notice.
- Faculty must be present during all library instruction classes.
- If you need to reschedule your class please contact the KSU Library System's Instruction Coordinator.
For more information please contact the KSU Library System's Instruction Coordinator, Christina Holm, 470-578-6197, email@example.com.